- My oil cloud scenes sent to me by clients start from £1,100.
- They can be done in any size up to A1.
- I require 2 months notice and framing is available on request.
- My watercolours of your pets or animals are available in two sizes.
- The prices are per animal so multiples on one are possible but the price is dictated by how many animals.
- A4 are £325 and my A3 are £375.
- I require 2 months notice and framing is available upon request.
The eyes are what I start with because they are the most vital part. Please make sure they are well lit to show all the amazing detail and glow that your pet has in their eyes.
As we know good lighting is the main part of a good photo so the more the pet is lit the more detail I will see. Also try to capture the character in the photo that you love most about your pet.
Please make sure the camera is at the same height as the eyes of the pet. This way I get the best chance to see the shape of the head. If its shot from above looking down you loose a lot of the neck details.
Please send me your photos via email and if prompted please select "actual size" so that I receive as much detail as possible to make your pet come to life on the page.
Copyright © 2017 Chloë Chilton Art - All Rights Reserved.